Application form and requirements
Fill in the application form and attach necessary documents as per the checklist below:
- Certified copy of Company Registration/Incorporation
- Certified copy of certificate of share capital
- Zambia Revenue Authority TPIN
- Certified copy of list of shareholders and / or directors
- ID/Passport certified
- Business plan and/or feasibility study
- Verifiable evidence of project finance
- Brief resumes/CVs for shareholders and/or directors
- Clear statement on how the project will fit into the overall LS - MFEZ Master
- Layout plan of Proposed development. (required after approval on the application)
N.B Then submit together with a non-refundable application fee of ZMW500 to be paid to LS MFEZ.
Criteria for Evaluation
- Value of investment: Investment should be above $500,000.00 for foreign investors and $100,000.00 for local investors
- Jobs Created: Each investment should create not less than 50 job opportunities with an exception to specific industries.
- Export Potential: Quality of products to be produced should be of high standard that can penetrate the regional market as well as internationally.
- Value Chain Maximization: % use of local raw materials, local transporters, supply agreements with locals, impact of product or service to the locals.
- Industry in Agro Processing: Priority is given to investors who wish to venture in agro processing projects. (our priority is to grow the manufacturing sector and Agri- processing is part of the manufacturing. I propose priority is should be given general manufacturing and value addition to local raw materials should be our priority)
- Investor Meeting (Interview): Investors are invited for a meeting with the team for a familiarization interview and clarifications of any information that may be deemed unclear.